Cloudy skies to stick around Wednesday | Weather
Live 5 Meteorologist Chad Watson says that although morning showers are making their way out of the Lowcountry, expect cloud coverage to linger on throughout much of the day.
Wednesday is shaping up to have more clouds than sunshine across the Lowcountry. Temps are holding in the mid 70s as we start our day. With highs back in the lower 80s under a mostly cloudy day, don't expect a lot of sun...however there are a few backyards that may get more clearing this afternoon and evening than those of us along the coastal areas. Winds turn west around 5-10 for much of the day as drier air tries to filter into the region.
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight
- Police: Suspect attacked his children's mom and their crying baby
- Authorities release video of crash involving deputy, motorist
- Charleston man remembered after losing battle with Cystic Fibrosis