Weekend weather continues | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - The fantastic weekend weather continues into the work week, says Live 5 Meteorologist Brad Miller:
After a fantastic weekend across the Lowcountry, not much change as we head into the work week. Skies will remain clear overnight with lows in the low to mid 60s. A weak front will sag across the area on Monday. This will bring with it a few more clouds and a "somewhat" cooler air mass. Highs will be in the low to mid 80s. The rest of the week looks dry and warm with highs in the 80s and overnight lows in the 60s.
Have a great Monday !!
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight