Clouds to make way for sunshine | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - Not a great-looking start to the day but Live 5 Meteorologist Brad Miller says fear not, sun is on the way:
An overcast and mild start to our Friday, most areas currently in the low 60s. An area of high pressure will build across the area today and we'll see increasing amounts of sunshine into this afternoon. Highs will be in the upper 70s to near 80. Not much change as we head into the weekend. Saturday will start out dry and warm with afternoon highs in the low to mid 80s. An area of low pressure will develop over the Gulf of Mexico and move across the southeast Saturday night and Sunday. This means another round of showers and possibly a few storms. Best chance for rain looks to be after sunset Saturday through noon on Sunday. Behind the storm, we'll clear out and cool off for next week.
Have a great Friday !!
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials release details for 6th remembering of Charleston 9
- Showers and storms likely to help keep temps down
- Suspects wanted for breaking into cars at W. Ashley apartment complex
- HVAC unit sparks Colonial Village apartment fire, officials say
- Former deputy accused of traffic stop assault reaches deal