Warmer weather returns for weekend | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - The unseasonally cold weather makes way on Friday for a beautiful weekend, says Live 5 Meteorologist Chad Watson:
Friday starts with a chill in the air again as temps were down into the 30s and 40s as the sun came up but as we head into the mid-day and afternoon be we begin the warm up. With just a few thin clouds way overhead the afternoon sunshine should have no problem getting us back into the upper 60s and lower 70s for daytime high temps. It will still be a cool day along the coast on the beaches with an east breeze off the cooler Atlantic waters but a high UV index means that the sun will be bright.
Enjoy your Friday the 13th.
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight