Comfortable weather to start the week | Weather
LOWCOUNTRY (WCSC) - It's a beautiful day to be in the Lowcountry, says Live 5 Meteorologist Chad Watson:
Clear, cool Fall weather continues across the Lowcountry on the Monday morning as you get ready for another work and school day. Temps are cool as the sun comes up with most of us in the lower 50s and a few upper 40s. High pressure controls the sky overhead today and keeps it sunny and a bit warmer than yesterday with highs back in the low 70s. Winds are again going to be a bit brisk today out of the northeast but not near as gusty as they were over the weekend. Winds should stay around 10-15mph today. This evening as the sun sets an hour earlier our temps will cool a bit quicker back into the lower 60s heading to an overnight low back in the mid to low 50s by Tuesday morning.
Have a good Monday!
Live 5 Meteorologist
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight