Elise Testone extends her 'American Idol' run | News
MT. PLEASANT, SC (WCSC)- Elise Testone, Mt. Pleasant-based singer and contestant on "American Idol," is safe for another week after the voting on Thursday.
Testone finished in the bottom three again, but moves on to another round after Colton Dixon was eliminated instead.
She took soem heat after her Wednesday performance of Alicia Keyes' "No One" and Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On."
Testone will return to the stage next week with five other finalists.
Copyright 2012 WCSC. All rights reserved.
Top Folly Beach Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Motorcyclist tips bike over to get rid of drunk woman
- 'Little Shop of Horrors' hits the West Ashley HS stage
- West Ashley HS students pledge to 'W8 2 TXT', win 1,000 Subway subs
- Film documents Charleston FD's recovery after Sofa Super Store fire
- Holy City to announce Iron Brew II special ingredient tonight